Monday, June 8, 2009

Step One: Engagement

Ever since my fiancé proposed to me I have become obsessed with everything wedding. Well lets face it, I've always been obsessed with weddings so I suppose this is not anything new. However, this time I get to plan my own wedding. And after countless hours combing through blogs, wedding advice books, bridal magazines, and boutiques I have decided to take up blogging my wedding in an attempt to get organized. Hopefully this will help me keep track of ideas and be able to share them with close friends and relatives better than a late night phone call trying to describe the centerpieces I saw earlier that day. Oh don't get me wrong, they'll still get the call but they will have a visual refereance as well. Hopefully it will be a fun way to check in on the wedding planning. And who knows, maybe along the way someone will stumble accross this blog and it will provide them with inspiration for their own wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment